- Registration for students will only be done through schools only. Students from 8th – 12th standard are allowed to participate.
- A maximum of 5000 students will be considered for the event on a first come first serve basis.
- A maximum of 50 students will be allowed to participate from a single school.
- Accommodation and transport on the day of the event will not be provided by IITB.
- INR 200 registration fees per student will be collected from schools. This registration fees includes hardware, refreshments and internal logistics.
- Registration fees once paid will not be refunded.
- To read complete guidelines and registration process, click here.
Solar Urja through Localization for Sustainability (SoULS) initiative is a flagship program of IIT Bombay, based on the model of ‘Localization- Affordability- Saturation’ which overcomes the shortcomings of off-grid solar interventions implemented by involving local communities at each stage of its operations. The SoULS model is a localized solution involving local communities (localization) and ensuring the transition from a ‘program-driven model’ to ‘market-driven model’.
Techfest is Asia’s largest science and technology festival, a conglomeration of scientific thinking and innovation. With a foot in every genre, the fest caters to an audience of 1,75,000 and more, one of the largest college gatherings across the continent. Techfest, IIT Bombay stands strong with its reach across 2500+ colleges nationwide and 500+ universities across the globe. Techfest for the past 21 years has served to be the ideal destination for the Millennials to learn, create and experience the beauty of technology.